Our Services: how we can help you
Settled provides information, advice and support services to help EU citizens who have made a home in the UK. These include:
- Telephone advice-lines in Bulgarian, English, French, Italian, Polish, Romanes, Romanian, and Spanish – Contact Us
- Facebook online advice forums in Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, and Spanish.
- Online interactive information sessions watch these here and follow us on Facebook for information about future sessions
- Written information, advice and leaflets on this website’s Help page in – View Help Pages
- Answering advice question via this website or via email – Contact Us
- In-person advice or community events for those most in need
- Our network of more than 100 trained volunteer advisers speak a total of 23 languages, so if you need help in a language not listed here, please contact us
Settled is extremely grateful to receive donations from generous supporters so that its busy services helping vulnerable EU citizens can keep running. Thank you very much for your help.