Donate: Gift Aid declaration for bank transfer or standing order donations

If you are a UK taxpayer donating to Settled using a bank transfer or standing order then please complete this Gift Aid form.

(If you are not a UK taxpayer, or you wish to use Paypal, please see donate to Settled.)

    Name and email address

    Your full postal address

    My declaration

    Yes, I would like Settled to claim Gift Aid on my donation. I want all donations I’ve made to you in the past four years and all donations in future to be treated as Gift Aid donations until I notify you otherwise. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I understand that Settled will reclaim 25p on tax on every £1 I donate.